Sea of Thrace Concession

Block sea of thraceHellenic Petroleum holds 25% interest in the exploration and exploitation rights in the Sea of Thrace Concession, while Calfrac Well Services holds the rest 75%.
The Sea of Thrace Concession covers an area of 1,559 sq.km. It is an offshore oil promising area surrounding the Prinos oilfield and Kavala gas field.